- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 4s camera/logic board issue!
I recently replaced the panels on my phone (accidental damage) through iphone4parts and managed to damage the connector to my camera on the logic board side. I know it is the logic board because I switched the camera's in my husbands phone as well and there was no issue.
Is there anyway I can fix my connection, or even replace the logic board? SOL, get a new phone, any comments are appreciated!
- 10-28-2012, 04:16 PM #2
- 10-29-2012, 01:28 PM #3
Re: iPhone 4s camera/logic board issue!
The 2nd one is more drastic and requires contacting Apple and with or without insurance I don't think you will get the answer you want w/o paying a small fortune to repair but you don't know if you don't ask. Good luck either way and let us know if we can help you further and they outcome of what happened. I always like people to let us know what they did so we can pass it on to others to help them also with a simalar problem.
- By abscam_man in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2011, 04:40 PM
- By PhotoHub in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:02 PM
- By Ereyes0125 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2011, 11:37 AM
- By Swarm in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2011, 03:37 PM
- By BARTOS in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:56 PM