iPhone 4s camera/logic board issue!

Kottur24

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I recently replaced the panels on my phone (accidental damage) through iphone4parts and managed to damage the connector to my camera on the logic board side. I know it is the logic board because I switched the camera's in my husbands phone as well and there was no issue.

Is there anyway I can fix my connection, or even replace the logic board? SOL, get a new phone, any comments are appreciated!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If you have very good electronic soldering skills to fix the connection .. You can buy a logic board but its like buying a new phone pretty much the board controls memory and all the specs of the phone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I recently replaced the panels on my phone (accidental damage) through iphone4parts and managed to damage the connector to my camera on the logic board side. I know it is the logic board because I switched the camera's in my husbands phone as well and there was no issue.

Is there anyway I can fix my connection, or even replace the logic board? SOL, get a new phone, any comments are appreciated!

Pretty much like Peligro911 said so at this point you can 1 of 2 things. I personally first would contact PXLFIX and see if they can help you which I am sure they can. The owner is a contributor to iMore, knows what she is talking about and will give you good advice.

The 2nd one is more drastic and requires contacting Apple and with or without insurance I don't think you will get the answer you want w/o paying a small fortune to repair but you don't know if you don't ask. Good luck either way and let us know if we can help you further and they outcome of what happened. I always like people to let us know what they did so we can pass it on to others to help them also with a simalar problem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner