Replaced battery?

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well the 4s has been out over a year has anyone replaced the battery? Thinking I want to do this soon because its not lasting as long.

via Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well the 4s has been out over a year has anyone replaced the battery? Thinking I want to do this soon because its not lasting as long.

via Tapatalk

Not me. My battery is still good. I can still go all day with moderate to heavy use.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
I noticed that my battery's not lasting as long as before too, and this was before upgrading to iOS 6. If I wasn't planning on getting the iPhone 5, I would replace the battery. The battery on my company iPhone seems fine, but I've only had that for about 6 months or so. I also don't charge that phone as often, since it doesn't get as heavy use. Usually charge that one every other day.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I've had my 4S for 9 months and the battery seems fine.
But I seldom let it go under 50%.
Always charging in the car and of course, on the charger overnight.
Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 4S for 9 months and the battery seems fine.
But I seldom let it go under 50%.
Always charging in the car and of course, on the charger overnight.
Good Luck

By the time I go to bed, my battery indicator is usually around the 10 to 15% range and as I've stated earlier, I'm a moderate to heavy user and I usually get very battery life. Today, I've had moderate use. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351391459.430567.jpg

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any battery problems with mainly moderate use of my phone. I charge my phone every night.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not me. My battery is still good. I can still go all day with moderate to heavy use.

Ditto and same here. No troubled with my battery.

- - - Updated - - -

via Tapatalk

Really so much of it has to do with how you use your phone and the key word id USE. i have friends that have iPhones but don't use them enough and the battery runs down fater than mine.

You have to let it die completly at least several time a month until your phone shuts off and then recharge it. You also have to use your phone and the reason you need to do this whether it be apps and or calls is so that everything is moving around in the battery and it is cycling. The more you use it and the more it cycles the more conditioned it becomes and I think you will see your battery charge improve over time. Give this a try and let us know how this works good or bad.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well bought a battery for $18 and few tools total came to $35. I charged my phone few times a day figured its time to replace it since I'm not upgrading to the 5 anytime soon.

via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711