How to use passbook with fandango.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone show me how to use passbook with fandango. I searched on YouTube and tried Googling it but it just talks about passbook.

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
also, the theatre may support fandango purchases but not Passbook yet. i ran into that recently, my AMC theatre doesnt support it yet but they will be adding their stubs card to passbook soon according to their app description:

We are working on an iPhone 5 and iOS6 update that will be out very soon and you will be able to save your AMC Stubs card to Passbook!

declanz34

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
the presentation method is very good because first they explain the intitial things and secong phase it is start to describe the main things whick is necessary to explain it.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I need help with this ASAP, please. I purchased the tickets through Fandango and I need to add Fandango to passbook, but I do not know where to go in the Fandango app to add Fandango to passbook. I hate waiting in line to do anything even picking up tickets that I already paid for.

Ben Swanson

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I need help with this ASAP, please. I purchased the tickets through Fandango and I need to add Fandango to passbook, but I do not know where to go in the Fandango app to add Fandango to passbook. I hate waiting in line to do anything even picking up tickets that I already paid for.

If the theater supports it, you'll see an option to open it in passbook on the confirmation page. But there are still a lot of theaters (even newer/modern ones) that don't support passbook yet -- if you didn't notice it, chances are your chosen theater doesn't support it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234