Messages Won't Load!
I'm trying to load my messages, but they won't come up. I get a white/blue screen like the header and background of the messages screen, but not buttons or messages will come up.
I still receive texts, but when I click on the banner to reply I am taken to the messages app and again, it will not load. This is quite frustrating because I can't use messaging, and who calls nowadays? haha.
If you can help I'd appreciate it. I tried a restore and it didn't help.
- 10-09-2012, 07:32 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 01:19 PM #3
- 02-06-2013, 05:36 PM #4
- 04-04-2013, 04:20 PM #5
Re: Messages Won't Load!
I am having the same problem, I was sent a really long message and now I get the blank screen and it stays blank for about 5-10 seconds and crashes, I have turned off then on the device and rebooted as well, if anyone knows the answer it will be greatly appreciated
- 04-04-2013, 04:56 PM #6
- By Daddychinn in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:13 PM
- By radiocity25 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:35 PM
- By modset in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:06 PM
- By kfred25 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2009, 02:56 PM
- By Tramain in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:28 PM