Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Intermediate
- 141 Posts
iOS 6 weird battery issues
My battery life seems to be sporadic since the update. I initially did an OTA update, and the battery life was terrible, so I did a restore and updated via iTunes. My battery life was great for about about a week after that. But for the last few days its very sporadic. Sometimes it seems good, others its beyond terrible. It actually just shutdown for low battery at around 10%. 20 minutes later it started back up (on its own, without any charging) with about 8%.
I'm thinking maybe a restore? I've gone through my settings, location services are all off except for vital things. Screen brightness is never above 50%, etc.
Are the 5s like this?
- 10-04-2012, 08:20 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 134 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: iOS 6 weird battery issues
I went through the same thing. I eventually just restored my 4S and iPad through iTunes and just setup as a new unit. Things are drastically better. No oddball crashes, quirks or glitches. And, battery life is actually damn good now. It does suck losing all your app data, but, it's worth it for a proper working OS.
- By puj89 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2011, 03:24 PM
- By imasteri in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-21-2011, 12:57 PM
- By imasteri in forum Development & ProgrammingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:51 AM
- By iDev in forum iPhone 4Replies: 41Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:25 PM
- By jonesdavide in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:49 PM