Replacing my iPhone question
I have scheduled an appointment with the Genius Bar on Saturday due to my unsolvable problem of rapid battery drain ( I believe it is hardware related as I have restored as new several times). If they do end up swapping out my phone for a new one will they allow me to swap my black one for a white one? Just curious.
- 10-02-2012, 10:32 PM #2
Re: Replacing my iPhone question
No, you'll get what you presently have. The only time that would change is if they don't have exactly the same model and cannot obtain one from another nearby location by the time you are there."Balls!" said the Queen, "if I had them I'd be King!"
- 10-03-2012, 06:39 AM #4
- 10-04-2012, 06:27 PM #5
- By SuperMegaBro in forum iPhone 5Replies: 32Last Post: 10-03-2012, 09:08 AM
- By iMassguy in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:19 PM
- By reginald_1986 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2012, 06:21 AM
- By audiogates in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2012, 02:14 AM
- By MrAnonymous in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:08 AM