Okay, I am still new to IOS. I just got a white 4S, and my wife has a black one. She likes the white, and I like the black, so we are gonna trade. My question is, is there a way to switch the phones so that everything switches (including icons layout) without a lot of trouble. I'm sure that there is a way, I just need a step-by step to do it. Thanks in advance!I am leaving now to go find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
- 10-02-2012, 10:26 PM #2iPhone Pro
- 607 Posts
1) connect your iphone to itunes and make a back up ( right click on you iphone's name and select back up ) when you're done repeat the same procedure with your wife's phone.
2)on both phones: go to settings - general - reset - erase all content and settings
3) connect the iphone you want to use to itunes again and select restore from back up ( right click on iphone's name and select restore from back up, make sure you restore from the last back up you made on step 1.
4) when you are done repeat the same process with your wife's phone.
- 10-02-2012, 10:31 PM #4
- 10-02-2012, 11:00 PM #6
Above steps are true but after you erase the phone call Verizon not from one of those phones and ask them to swap the lines Aka ESN swap once that's complete make sure the phones work under that correct number then proceed with hooking to iTunes and restoring from backups
- 10-02-2012, 11:13 PM #7
- 10-03-2012, 06:38 AM #8
- 10-05-2012, 11:16 PM #9--
iPhone 4S Black 64GB (AT&T), iPad 3d gen+LTE 64GB (AT&T), MacBook Air i7 1.8GHz, Apple TV (2d & 3d generations)
- By leharris22 in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:25 AM
- By Chromiee in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2011, 08:44 PM
- By kiwiboss in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:03 AM
- By Abs985 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:34 PM
- By aser713 in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:07 PM