What happens when they give you an other iPhone ?

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
If someone goes to the apple store and says that he has a problem with his battery and they exchange his iPhone with an other, is the other iPhone a new one or something else ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It depends. Sometimes it's new and other times it is refurbished or "like new". In any case, the device you get will be in excellent working order.

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Are refurbished phones as good as let's say mine that I have never taken anywhere without a case and screen-protector and has never fallen down or fell in to water ?
Good = good battery life
good hardware ( no scratches
, etc )

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Also my mane question is :
I want to swap may iPhone 4S because its battery life has gotten bad over one year of usage and I want to ask you if my iPhone had let's say 100 full charges who many full charges will a refurbished one have ?

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I swapped a 3GS that was out of warranty, for $70 or $80 or whatever they charge for the "battery" (replacement phone) and the replacement phone was like new, if not new. Unable to tell. Of course all I got was the phone itself. I'd _heard_ that this was a possibility, otherwise I would have died of shock. It was still an excellent surprise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2