Iphone 4s better battery life on ios6?

JonnyUK

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
well today i looked at my usage and when i was on iOS 5 i would be lucky to get 5 hours of usage on my 4s but when i updated my 4s to iOS 6 im getting over 7 hours with 10 percent battery still left.

anyway the point in this story is to see if anyone else is getting better battery life on iOS 6?

zunex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Seems so, I also found that my app running a little bit smoother on iOS 6. However, it's still to soon to make a conclusion since I haven't install much apps.

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
It drains my battery life, like a Thirsty person who has walked for hours in the desert and is being given a luxurious cocktail !
Just kidding
But my battery sucks !
Only 4 hours

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I can't complain about the battery life each cycle it gets better and better today I have gotten the best battery life since owning the 4s. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349043377.826625.jpg

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
my battery sucks !
Only 4 hour

Moderate usage all damn day but heavy only 4 hours
Morphie battery case for me

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I can't complain about the battery life each cycle it gets better and better today I have gotten the best battery life since owning the 4s. :)

View attachment 20091

Did you do any configurations to your iPhone with os6
Turn certain things off Demming the screen? That usage is what I
Need ( I have a sprint phone btw )

HankHowdy

May 12, 2012
Visit site
my battery sucks !
Only 4 hour

Moderate usage all damn day but heavy only 4 hours
Morphie battery case for me

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Did you do any configurations to your iPhone with os6
Turn certain things off Demming the screen? That usage is what I
Need ( I have a sprint phone btw )

I have noticed that sprint iphone users have bad battery life in my area due to poor service, how is your service? Does it switch from 2G to 3G often? Seeing that pesky O where 3G should be?

Sent from my iPhone 4S? using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed that sprint iphone users have bad battery life in my area due to poor service, how is your service? Does it switch from 2G to 3G often? Seeing that pesky O where 3G should be?

Sent from my iPhone 4S? using Tapatalk

Yes!! the dreaded "RIng" My service switches a lot when I'm in buildings
It irritates me

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Though I can still make it through the work day I find that my 4S life is slightly less with iOS6. MAYBE, it's all in my head.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

justinbob

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Here, users praising for performance. and talking about consuming much battery . This ios 6 software have additional many new features like map application which consume much battery. you can fix this problem with software patches to reduce the drain on the battery.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Here, users praising for performance. and talking about consuming much battery . This ios 6 software have additional many new features like map application which consume much battery. you can fix this problem with software patches to reduce the drain on the battery.

And the maps app sucks !!

Moe2005

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
For me it feels the same, maybe slightly better than 5.1.1. On the other hand, I was jail broken before, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsberrybold

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is awful! Drains super quickly! Have same apps, do same task, same everyday routine. End of the day (on OS 5) i'd have about 50-60% left without charging. Now (on OS 6) I'm left with 20-30%. :( Nowwhat.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234