Results 1 to 6 of 6
Time Zone Changing at Work
When I'm at home, my time zone is correct (Cupertino), but when I go to work, 60 miles away, it switches to Phoenix. I've manually switched it back to Cupertino, when I turn auto back on, it goes back to Phoenix. At the moment, this isn't a problem, but when Daylight Savings Time ends, the time will be different (Arizona doesn't follow DST, but we do here in Nevada). When I'm at home, I'm on the Sprint network, but when I'm at work I'm roaming on Verizon. I checked someone else's iPhone on Verizon, and it said Cupertino. Any ideas what's going on here and what I can do about it? I don't want to do a reset for many reasons, but not the least of which is that the problem only occurs while at work, so I tend to think the problem isn't with my phone. If the problem is with Verizon, they won't talk to me since I'm a Sprint customer. I could mention it to Sprint, and they'll investigate, but if it turns out to be a Verizon issue, Verizon won't do anything about it (I've been through this before with other issues).
- 09-25-2012, 03:26 PM #2
Re: Time Zone Changing at Work
Try Settings>> Privacy>> Location Services>> System Services>> Setting Time Zone >> switch to off
If that's not helping, try:
Settings>> General>> Date & Time>> Set Automatically - turn switch to Off - you phone is fetching time from cell towers when 'on'
- 09-25-2012, 03:30 PM #4
- 09-25-2012, 03:35 PM #6
- By jkeitz in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
- By lotsofmonkies in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2012, 01:22 AM
- By Peligro911 in forum Original iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:11 AM
- By farseer in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 10:32 PM
- By smarignan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:34 AM