I have switched over to the iPhone and I LOVE it. I can't put it down! However, I notice that the vibration is - extremely loud. It is just like this video:
I am worried that this isn't normal. I imagine I can have the phone exchanged at Apple, but then I'd get a refurbished unit. I am worried that if the vibrator is faulty, this will affect other components? If that's the way it is on many iPhone 4S Black phones, then I'll learn to live with it. But now I am not so sure.
It buzzes really loudly. I feel it great in my pocket or coat or even the bag! But on the desk, or in a quiet room - it's almost like a tone. How does your iPhone sound?
- 09-29-2012, 11:02 AM #2
Re: Buzzing vibration
It's not normal at all. I took mine back to the apple store for this issue and was given a certified like new replacement. I'd advise you to take it back asap. They'll be more than happy to replace it if you can demonstrate the issue. What I did was I created a custom vibration (in iOS6 this is under sound settings) that was just a long, constant vibrate so it would definitely do it in front of them. The guy listened to it, took it in the back, and came out with a replacement.
- By CBMem in forum iOS 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:35 PM
- By jmburke1982 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
- By TFausett in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:09 AM
- By iMacca in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2011, 05:57 PM
- By scottder in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2010, 04:55 AM