Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Question iPhone 4s

late bloomer here i just joined the iPhone world in june, i have now idea how to add music to the phone and alot of other things i need alot of help with it. i do have pics that i would like to send tosome one is there a way of send them all t once or do i have to send the one by one?

iMore Elite

2,654 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,865 Global Posts

Default iPhone 4s

You add music by connecting your iPhone to a computer and using iTunes. You can send more than one picture at a time by opening your Photos app and clicking the arrow and then selecting the pictures you would like to share. After doing this select share and you should be able to send those via text/iMessage or other service.
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

Default Re: iPhone 4s

You might also want to invest some time in reading the manual for your new toy.
    iMore Beginner

86 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts

Since you are new to it, look in the books menu in iTunes, and download an iPhone user guide which is usually free and it should help you out on just about everything iOS
    iMore Intermediate

154 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

The manual you should read (not the little snippet in the box) can be found here -

Apple - Support - Manuals