Coming over from Windows

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
So i don't know for sure if this is the right place for this question but this is where i'm asking :) Me and my girlfriend are getting ready to switch from ATT to Verizon at the end of this month and we are looking hard at the iphone (well that's what she wants and i'm torn between the new iphone and the new WP8 phones). I've had a WP7 phone for a while and like it but that lack of apps really hurt. WP8 will be better but it will take time for it to get established and from what i've read there aren't gonna be any good WP8 phones on Verizon. Everyone i've talked to loves the iphone and so i'm thinking about it. I've had the ipad 1 & 2 and really enjoyed the UI. All my music is on Itunes so it makes sense to give the iphone a try. I say all this to ask one simple question. Is it possible to transfer my contacts from Windows live to the iphone? I've tryed to figure it out but haven't really made any headway. Any ideas??

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
So almost a hundred people have looked at this post and no one has an answer to moving contacts??? Come on guys..i know there's some excitement about the new iphone but there's no need to be shy...or maybe its shock that a wp user wants to switch to ios..LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So i don't know for sure if this is the right place for this question but this is where i'm asking :) Me and my girlfriend are getting ready to switch from ATT to Verizon at the end of this month and we are looking hard at the iphone (well that's what she wants and i'm torn between the new iphone and the new WP8 phones).
I understand.
I've had a WP7 phone for a while and like it but that lack of apps really hurt. WP8 will be better but it will take time for it to get established and from what i've read there aren't gonna be any good WP8 phones on Verizon.
That could change depending on how well WP8 is received.
Everyone i've talked to loves the iphone and so i'm thinking about it. I've had the ipad 1 & 2 and really enjoyed the UI. All my music is on Itunes so it makes sense to give the iphone a try.
It is the top selling device for a reason, my friend. ;)
I say all this to ask one simple question. Is it possible to transfer my contacts from Windows live to the iphone?
Yes. One way is to export your Windows Live contact via a computer and import them. You can also configure your new iPhone to access your Windows Live mail via the Microsoft Exchange setup. Your contacts, calendar(s) and reminders will be imported to your device.
I've tryed to figure it out but haven't really made any headway. Any ideas??
See the above :)

Reactions: ALborntoride

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73