Buying an iPhone 4s after iPhone 5 comes out

Mariam936

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I do not want to get the iPhone 5, however i do want to upgrade to a 4S. The reason why is I have to get an unlock GSM phone to work on t-mobile and i am not about to spend $650+ for a new phone. Any suggestions of where I can buy the iPhone 4S after the iPhone 5 comes out (when the price drops)?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
eBay or Craig's list. If you do Craig's list have the seller meet you at the carrier store (like Verizon) and make sure it's a clean esn while you are there. Any seller who doesn't want to is shady and stay away.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I love Craigslist! Meet In a public place and it's just the same as eBay

I agree with this. I've done many transactions thru Craigslist selling and buying phones best way is to agree to meet at your local cell phone store whatever your carrier may be. You get a chance to see the phone make sure it's damaged free and you can check and make sure it's clear and can be activated on your or that persons account. It's quick right then and there. Though always meet in a public place during the day time lol.

pibrew

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I say Craigslist...straight cash deal. No shipping. No chargebacks etc. I sold a phone on eBay once and the buyer (after giving me positive feedback) decided to dispute the charges after about 6 weeks. Of course Paypal being the crooks they are sided with the other guy so I was out a phone and the cost of it. DON'T USE PAYPAL. They helped this clown commit fraud.

Robert
www.secondchancephones.com

ross778

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I've never had a problem with Craigs List. I've bought and sold there. But, I always do like Phreddyl says, I always met at the phone store to do the transaction to verify the esn.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Not upgrading my 4S to the 5, but want to upgrade my wife's 4 to the 4S, so looking forward to the glut of 4S's that will be available. That's a good idea to meet at the AT&T Store and activate it live.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I also won't be upgrading to the 5. Not that I don't think that the new iPhone isn't going to be impressive. I think that it will definitely be. I am just living my 4s right now. And it hasn't given me any problems whatsoever. With this new update that brings turn by turn navigation stock, I should be good for a while. Maybe until iPhone 6.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd recommend eBay. Its more expensive than Craig's List, but a whole lot safer.

Craigslist is as safe as YOU make it...don't want to get robbed? Don't meet in a place that would be conducive to such things! Don't want to buy fake items and get ripped off? Do your research and know what you're buying!

I've had one problem while buying something from craigslist...a lady trying to sell me a Chinese knock off iPhone that i immediately identified as such. I can't tell you how many times I've received something from eBay and I've had to return it to the seller or it was in far different condition than described or not receiving anything at all after paying! eBay and Craigslist are about the same as far as things go, they just have their own unique issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice