itunes cannot backup iphone because an error occurred

mwalker017

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I need help here. My phone is not jailbroken. When I connect to the computer and try to sync through itunes I get the error "itunes cannot backup iphone "my_phone" because an error occurred". No idea if it on my phone or the computer or itunes but if someone knows what the issue is that would be awesome. It is very frustrating.

annice1

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
iTunes cannot backup iPhone because an error occurred

I need help here. My phone is not jailbroken. When I connect to the computer and try to sync through itunes I get the error "itunes cannot backup iphone "my_phone" because an error occurred". No idea if it on my phone or the computer or itunes but if someone knows what the issue is that would be awesome. It is very frustrating.

iTunes gives synchronization error and fails to sync problem due to its certain limitations and weak algorithm. In this situations, better would be to go for professional iPhone backup software to easily backup iPhone. It incorporates advanced algorithm to copy, transfer and backup iPhone contacts and other data like music files, video, sms, emails to PC/MAC. It ensures data transfer at fast speed and great accuracy in comparison to that of iTunes.It is compatible with all version of iPad, iPod and iPhone and support Windows and Mac both.Read more at: iPhone Backup Contact | Contact Backup iPhone | Backup iPhone Contacts

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73