Picture organization?

passionxforxfashion

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
So I've synced some pictures that I have on my computer to my phone but they keep showing up out of order. They used to show up so that everything in the sub-folders were grouped together but now they're in a completely random order! I have no idea what happened! I haven't changed any settings and I've tried removing them and re-sycning them but it won't fix itself! How can I get it back so that they're grouped by subfolders? I have a windows computer by the way. Any help would be appreciated!

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
How are the pictures sorted on your computer?
Are they all in seperate folders such as -

Jane's B-day
Jim's B-day

Or are they lumped in one folder just called B-Day pictures?

You have to do all your organization on your computer. In addition, the iPhone and iPad will not let you do sub-folders just in case you are trying to do say-
Home Pictures ... and then within that folder on the iPhone want Living Room, Den, Kitchen.

If it all worked great before, you could also try removing all the pictures from the iPhone sync it. Then go back your computer, make sure all is how you want it, and re-sync.

:)

passionxforxfashion

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have them organized like you said with Home and then within that I've got sub-folders containing Kitchen, Bedroom, etc. I know that the sub-folders themselves won't show up but before they used to show up so that all the kitchen pictures were grouped together as were all the bedroom pictures and so on and so forth. But now they're all in a completely random order. I've also tried removing them and re-syncing them multiple times but it doesn't work. :(

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a windows computer and foolishly took the time to name all my pics, wallpapers etc only to realize they show up in the order first added when synced to iphone....darnit!!

I have a main iPhone folder and then subfolders in there: pics, wallpapers, silly, christmas wallpapers (yes I've started my search!) and each sync is always fine, newer ones are at the bottom as I open the folder on my phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner