Trouble with SIRI

mrdmc

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having a hard time today making SIRI understand commands that she hasn't had a hard time understanding just yesterday, for example "Set timer for 30 minutes" or "Call the Bank". There is a long pause, and then she says,"Sorry I couldn't do that. Could you try it again, please?" I'm on Verizon and currently on wifi. I've tried rebooting, but haven't tried throwing her out the window... any help?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No issues here...I have noticed she becomes a bit problematic when network issues are occurring (both through cell towers and within WiFi networks), when i was rebuilding me and my wife's network with a new router, i had some settings off and when i tried to set a reminder, she did something similar to what you're describing, this has also happened when i was driving (probably through a bad reception area).

jrtesq

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I and three others were having real problems with Siri yesterday. Haven't used her today to see if she works better. But yesterday she acted like she was in a coma.

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The only problem i've had with Siri is when my kidlets are talking loudly in the background.. Siri tries to include them in the conversation. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner