Anyone else like putting your iPhone in the freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
what in the hell?? seriously lol

:p

6c02d126-3fec-62bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I notice that ever since Rene mentioned motoleo's handle on the iMore podcast a few weeks back, she's been relentless in posting threads with ridiculous topics.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
He did, which one? I'd like to know if he said my name right.

Is it still up? The other one got locked because somebody reported it.

But another one will be made when the day comes. There is something worse that will happen, I just know it. You can't sympothize with me because it hasn't hit home yet. But that one thing that happens that will affect everybody will just be devestating. Just you wait.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
He did, which one? I'd like to know if he said my name right.

Is it still up? The other one got locked because somebody reported it.

But another one will be made when the day comes. There is something worse that will happen, I just know it. You can't sympothize with me because it hasn't hit home yet. But that one thing that happens that will affect everybody will just be devestating. Just you wait.

The part in your post that I've highlighted in Red just goes to prove that you are nothing but a Troll who doesn't care that there are other people on this forum who do have real issues with their iDevice and need help. Those people won't get help, though, because you'll just post another stupid ass thread that get bumped up every few seconds so that other peoples help threads get pushed to the bottom of the thread list. :rolleyes:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I notice that ever since Rene mentioned motoleo's handle on the iMore podcast a few weeks back, she's been relentless in posting threads with ridiculous topics.

It's a sad day on the iMore news page when they resort to doing a story on paying $2000 for an iPhone. Guess there isn't anything else better to blog about....

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
That wasn't actually a story though. That was one of those user feature things.

The part in your post that I've highlighted in Red just goes to prove that you are nothing but a Troll who doesn't care that there are other people on this forum who do have real issues with their iDevice and need help. Those people won't get help, though, because you'll just post another stupid ass thread that get bumped up every few seconds so that other peoples help threads get pushed to the bottom of the thread list. :rolleyes:

Well, you only have yourselves to thank for that. You could have just not posted anything. After the initial post came a whole page of irrelevant post related to that post. And you're still posting.

It's not that I don't care about the people who have legitamite problems with their iDevices. My question is legitamit too. I asked if anyone has put their iPhone in the freezer before. That's legitamite.

What's not legitamite about it? And I'm not a troll.

Last edited:

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That wasn't actually a story though. That was one of those user feature things.

Well, you only have yourselves to thank for that. You could have just not posted anything. After the initial post came a whole page of irrelevant post related to that post. And you're still posting.

It's not that I don't care about the people who have legitamite problems with their iDevices. My question is legitamit too. I asked if anyone has put their iPhone in the freezer before. That's legitamite.

What's not legitamite about it? And I'm not a troll.

Ok, you come to a public forum ask a STUPID QUESTION (yes, there are stupid questions regardless of what your therapist says) and when you don't get a reply you ask people not to comment. [sarcasm] Makes sense to me. [\sarcasm]

No one should freeze any electronic device as moisture builds up inside the device and it WILL damage it. Also, not only will you be out of a couple hundred bucks, when you go to the apple store and tell them "my phone was hot soo I stuck it in the freezer" they will just laugh at you behind your back.

This topic is a spam topic soo don't expected educated discussion on a stupid topic.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, you come to a public forum ask a STUPID QUESTION (yes, there are stupid questions regardless of what your therapist says) and when you don't get a reply you ask people not to comment. [sarcasm] Makes sense to me. [\sarcasm]

No one should freeze any electronic device as moisture builds up inside the device and it WILL damage it. Also, not only will you be out of a couple hundred bucks, when you go to the apple store and tell them "my phone was hot soo I stuck it in the freezer" they will just laugh at you behind your back.

This topic is a spam topic soo don't expected educated discussion on a stupid topic.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

You might think its stupid, but people do it and have done it. I mean, if you're using the device in the middle of the winter and it gets cold nothing happens to it then.

And the iPhone is build in a way where moisture can't get inside. It only gets on the outside. A quick wipe off and you're good to go.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You might think its stupid, but people do it and have done it. I mean, if you're using the device in the middle of the winter and it gets cold nothing happens to it then.

And the iPhone is build in a way where moisture can't get inside. It only gets on the outside. A quick wipe off and you're good to go.

you are wrong on both points. Just because something can be done, it does not make it wise to do it. Putting an iPhone in a freezer is unwise on such a scale it is obviously beyond your ability to comprehend. Following your advice would be foolhardy.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
But anyway, I'm out of it now, I can't believe my topic got locked and I can't imagine an iPhone with no YouTube app. It's so surreal.

I'm really bummed out. The iPhone used to be able to do it all. :(

I wonder what we'll lose next. It won't be Newstand, and ya know that! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Hey, I hear some guys put their iphones in the wash to clean it. Since the iphone is crafted from Hephaestus himself, it won't be harmed by moisture.

Just give it a quick wipe and you're good to go.

If we are going by the "he does it soo its ok" logic, people around the world kill others for simply no reason. It happens every day but it doesn't make it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73