Couple questions

jlw0211

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok my wife and I both have 4S's. Is there ANY to sync our calanders together?? It is driving us nutz that we have not figured how to do this or if it can be done. If we can't sync our calendars together is there anyway to transfer a event on mine to hers by text or email?? Coming from Droids we could do this.

Also is anyone else having problem with their email?? My wife and I are not getting our email regularly. We have to go into mail to get it.

Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Good solution .. Above .. Also set your gmail as exchange this will fix your slow email issue .. Server is m.google.com

Also you can add each other cal on google site .. Then set the sync to your phone by going here http://m.google.com/sync
This will let you choose what gmail calendars to push to your phone if you go this route you won't need a separate gmail account cal to add to each phone like stated above

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the events are on the calendar, it should sync with your device if you have it set up the way it has been recommended a few posts up. If you're referring to reminders then turn on reminders on both devices in the iCloud settings.

Just Me, D
(iPhone)

Last edited:

jlw0211

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't really wanna go the Gmail route. If I put an event in my calandra is there a way to send it to my wife so it ends up in her calendar too?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro