do i dare say battery performance??? with my screen lit up half the damn day, and all things considered, i have to say it's pretty good
of course we always want more but that's a given no matter what. surely there will be a battery that will last 3-5 days (heavy usage) without a charge... one day *fingers crossed*
- 08-01-2012, 11:33 PM #52
What do I like about the iPhone? Nothing...
What do I love about the iPhone? Well that's a different story...
1) iCloud (especially photo stream and now Notes/Reminders since they can sync with Mountain Lion)
2) Retina display
3) Apps that make daily tasks easier (banking, movie times, restaurant reservations, sports scores, setting our DVR, etc)
4) Siri (this is probably going to open up a can of worms). I've never had a problem. I use the voice commands constantly when I'm driving and only use Siri for setting the timer.
- 08-02-2012, 01:48 AM #53iMore Intermediate
- 105 Posts
I can remember when I got my first iPhone back in 2009. The last phone I'd had before getting this was a Sony Ericsson K850i, the battery on this was unreal, I could get around 4-5 days easily, but the Sony Ericsson didnt have all the processing power and large screen size of the iPhone.
I think battery tecnology is the only thing that hasn't kept up with smartphone technology, but I think one day, the battery life we see now on smartphones will be laughable.
- 08-02-2012, 01:55 AM #54iMore Intermediate
- 105 Posts
One of my most used apps is an app that lets me set my Sky tv box to record programmes. I only last night used it to set it to record a programme that I knew I wouldn't be home in time to catch.
- 08-02-2012, 06:32 AM #55
Battery management is good. (Tried windows phone 7.5 and android ics). Easy to use. Size is great for one handed use. Hardware design is nice too. iTunes synchronisation is pretty much hassle-free.
While there are things i like, there are things i don't as well. Its good, but nowhere near perfect.
- 08-07-2012, 08:16 PM #56
- 08-08-2012, 03:27 AM #57
- 08-11-2012, 12:31 AM #58
- 09-17-2012, 12:44 PM #60
- 09-21-2012, 08:59 PM #61
- 09-21-2012, 09:13 PM #62
- 09-21-2012, 09:28 PM #63
1. Amazing touchscreen experience
2. Apple customer service only makes me want more
4. Unified messaging and seamless transition between my iOS devices (ipad, mbpro, iphone
6. Apps, apps, apps!
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
- 09-22-2012, 04:16 PM #64