Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Satisfied with your iPhone 4S purchase 9 months later?

52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am.

47 90.38%
  • No, I am not.

5 9.62%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  
    iMore Genius

6,429 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,810 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dwaynewilliams View Post
    I always feel foolish when I end up with an iPhone again. I always tell myself that I won't make the mistake of spending lots of money on another Android or BlackBerry when I know that I will be coming right back to the iPhone. But I switch anyway and I end up with the iPhone soon after. We never learn do we?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I've done this on occasion. I recently wanted to do it again with the Galaxy Nexus and SG3. Except, this
    time, I had it in e back of my mind that I somehow would end up back on ios because it's happened in
    the past. I was actually kinda proud of myself for not spending the money and selling my 4S.
    iMore Intermediate

268 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,205 Global Posts

I personally have every single top of the line Android device in my house. Galaxy Nexus, HTC One XL, Samsung Galaxy S3 white. All T-Mobile and a Sprint Motorola Photon. I have One iPhone. All white front chromed out back with a screw in Metallic Bumper. Pretty impressive I must say. Out of all of these android phone I can brag I have and all there trumped up specs I ALWAYS end right back up on my iPhone. Wether it be because I have Apple TV and a MacBook Pro (Retina). And it just goes with my home ecosystem, or it's the solid Apple OS. I never learn.
    iMore Expert

788 Posts
    Global Posts
    792 Global Posts

I've tried giving up my iphone for an android device and always kept going back to my iphone 4s...the last time i traded my white iphone 4s for a droid phone plus 100 from the trader and i ended up opening a new verizon line just to get my iphone 4s back -_- obsessed... i know but i love my iphone ^_^
    iMore Newbie

40 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

Very satisfied. Other than the fact that the battery doesn't last as long as when I first got it, everything is great!
    iMore Elite

2,631 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,702 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    Still satisfied but of course, I always want more. Looking forward to fall to pick up the new iPhone.
    Same here, hope I'm not disappointed.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123