Nine months after the 4S release: Are you still satisfied with your purchase?

Satisfied with your iPhone 4S purchase 9 months later?

• Yes, I am.

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • No, I am not.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
The only downside that I have found so far for being an iPhone 4S owner (since 02/07/12) has been that there are too many cases and pouches available.

However, those companies sure appreciate my business.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Loved it when i got it...still love it now. It's the best iPhone I've had thus far, all the other iPhone's had something i didn't love, and when i had the iPhone 4, i actually sold it and bought a 3GS and found i was not all that sad about not having the 4 anymore (for a little while anyways)...i couldn't even imagine selling this phone for any of the previous models.

The camera has also been a blessing...it's amazing and always available. I've caught everything from a tornado, to a food fight to a braves game walk off home run to a race with this thing, and it's been amazing every single time.

I love this phone, and it'll be tough to replace it with the new iPhone if there isn't something substantial to upgrade to in the next variant.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Overall I am still very satisfied with my Factory Unlocked 4S. I love the camera and haven't found one on a cell phone that can match it.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I really like my iPhone. Had one since launch day. I have switched phones a couple of times, but I am sticking with this one until my contract is up. I have no problems with this device. It does everything great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm very satisfied with the 4S. That being said, I'm more than ready for the new iPhone to launch. The 4S is great, but the lack of 4G Is a serious hold back. I love the 4S, but it's time for 4G.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Very happy. Got it in white so that it feels different to the 4. Use Siri a lot and find it great feature. Also love the increased speed. May not even rush for a 5 to be honest

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Definitely satisfied. Anxious for the new iPhone and still hoped we might have seen a revamped user interface. Still happy with turn by turn navigation and I'll definitely get the next iPhone.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
As a typical iPhoner/iPhonie/iSheep I'm very satisfied. The camera alone justifies the upgrade form iPhone 4 to 4S. Being able to recite emails and texts is just a bonus. Some people might say a 14 megapixel camera costs under $100 and takes better pictures, Very true, but who wants to carry a camera around everywhere? I certainly don't, and as the saying goes.... the best camera, is the one you have with you, and my iPhone is with me all the time.

Attached is a photo from a great day at Venice Beach.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Same here coming from being a bb owner for the past 5years I couldn't ask for anything more! Very pleased with it and will definetly be getting the i5!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Had it since January. Ran through 5 different Android devices in 5 months before sticking with my 4S. I love it. Really would like some 4G, but that's my only real issue. I guess I'd also like a little bit bigger screen, but not Galaxy Note big. Just like 4" big.

*And I'm not knocking Android (actually have a Nexus 7 tablet). But this experience is a bit smoother and more refined.

Last edited:

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Got it on day one, still love it. Went through a Lumia 800 and a Galaxy Nexus, but in the end I've invested too much in the App Store, and the 4S hust works for me. I can do stock or tinker it around, as my 4S is jailbroken.

Reactions: phonejunky

far kingdom

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Bought mine on the end of January 2012. I was bombarded by the news of iPhone 5 ever since and rumors of it launching in June. It kinda makes me feel that my 4S was outdated the moment I bought it.

Overall, I enjoyed and love my iPhone4S very much. And I'm skipping the next generation iPhone, wouldn't wanna hear "5S" any time soon...

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
Bought mine on the end of January 2012. I was bombarded by the news of iPhone 5 ever since and rumors of it launching in June. It kinda makes me feel that my 4S was outdated the moment I bought it.

Every piece of tech is outdated the moment you buy it. That's the nature of tech, it's always moving and something better is always available around the corner. Furthermore, no tech has advanced as fast as the mobile phone in the past 5 years or so. Just buy what you want, enjoy it, and don't feel you've wasted money on something that's "outdated." My friend just bought a 4S last week after getting annoyed with his Blackberry, he's fine with the fact a new iPhone is coming down the pike in a few months.

Reactions: phonejunky

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Got it on day one, still love it. Went through a Lumia 800 and a Galaxy Nexus, but in the end I've invested too much in the App Store, and the 4S hust works for me. I can do stock or tinker it around, as my 4S is jailbroken.

Same exact story here. Minus the Lumia. Only severely top of the line Amdroid devices (and I mean several).

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Overall, I enjoyed and love my iPhone4S very much. And I'm skipping the next generation iPhone, wouldn't wanna hear "5S" any time soon...

Even with the advancements in the mobile space, the iPhone 4S is till the best or one of the best devices you can buy right now. If I didn't already have one and I was in the market to buy a smartphone today, I would make the same choice.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I came over from Android.. the 4S is starting to grow on me. Still getting used to the little things that are different.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have gone back and forth between phones...but I always end up coming back to the iPhone. I have had my 4S since September of last year...and only strayed for the RAZR Maxx...I returned the Maxx after 5 hours and returned to my 4S. The one gripe I have is the lack of LTE and iOS is getting stale to me. I've had an iPhone since the original. I"m jealous of all the new visual updates to Android.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen