Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Expert

766 Posts

Default Loading Songs onto Iphone help

so i always sync my itunes songs with my phone no problem. after downloading some songs on my computer i went to plug my phone into my computer and after everything was done i noticed my phone was showing 14 more songs than my itunes was showing. i also couldnt see "recently added" and "recently played" on my iphone playlists but they pop up on my computer itunes and ipod. why is this? i downloaded 14 songs through itunes and some others some other way. why is my phone showing 14 more songs than my computer and ipod and why cant i see those playlists on my phone? they are only showing the playlists i have created
    iMore Intermediate

159 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

Infinit this is an issue I have had a couple times and no one has been able to figure out the issue the only work around I have found to work is to uncheck music in iTunes perform a sync which will remove the music from your phone then re select music and sync again and all the music and playlist returns. Hopes this helps. *REMEMBER* any music from another iTunes playlist that's no from your computer will not return, just reminding :-)