iPhone 4S unlock failed

Alex Chen

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Guys

I bought a refurbished iPhone 4S about 1 month ago, and I've called AT&T to unlock my iPhone 4S, and finally they sent me an unlock successful notification email. However, when I tried to restore the iPhone 4S as per the instruction provided by Apple, it always said that the carrier of my SIM card is not supported.

"Only compatible SIM cards from a supported Carrier may be used to activate iPhone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iphone or visit a supported Carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card."

Since I'm not in US right now, and I don't have a AT&T Access ID, so I can't call AT&T directly nor launch a Wireless Chat with them.

Did anybody of you guys suffer such problem before? Do you have any suggestion? Thanks very much in advance.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Try this. It's worth a shot:

Take the sim card out. Wipe the phone and connect it to iTunes and when iTunes detects it, it should get
in contact with Apple servers to unlock it. Of course, all of this is under the assumption that you have
access to a computer with iTunes.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would try removing sim and going into recovery mode
Phone off hold home button while connecting it to computer

Let if restore and activate before putting any sim cars in

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Alex Chen

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Try this. It's worth a shot:

Take the sim card out. Wipe the phone and connect it to iTunes and when iTunes detects it, it should get
in contact with Apple servers to unlock it. Of course, all of this is under the assumption that you have
access to a computer with iTunes.

Thanks, but it doesn't work for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73