iPhone lockscreen's becoming boring?

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
The lockscreen is boring, but it's fine the way it is. Constantly pushing data to widgets kills battery life, so until iPhone goes Galaxy Note size, it's fine. When I had my phone jailbroken, I had intelliscreen, after the novelty wore off, I uninstalled it. One day I realized, hell, I don't even have widgets on my MBP, why bother sticking 'em on my iPhone.

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, this is no offense but since the first iOS release until now, it's iOS6. I see there is not much improvement on the lockscreen. We can see that there are only little change on it, for example notification pop up, camera fast button...

I was hoping something new for lockscreen would come from iOS6 but once again apple made me disappointed. It's really a waste to left the lockscreen nothing but the clock. Don't wanna compare but you know with Android, it's more than a lockscreen but somehow a flipchart where various information is dynamically updated and we don't have to go to specific apps like in iOS.

Are you happy with the lockscreen?

I am happy with what's shown on the lock screen, its uncluttered and that's what I like about it. :)

I only use the lock screen to quickly see the time (if I forget to put my watch on), and to see if there is any notifications I've missed. If I need anymore I unlock the iPhone and access whatever I need.

If you want more info etc on the lock screen you can always jailbreak. :)

No offence at Android here but when I see some of their lock screens, I find then really cluttered, but each to their own, that's why there is a choice in Smartphones :)

Nilesh Somani

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm also bored with the lock screen. And there ain't any cool lock screens available as well to use after jailbreak. After the release of The Amazing Spider Man and the way Peter Parker unlocks the door of one of the Os-corps Biological lab while sneaking out with that cool lock, I was hoping the developers would come with something like that. But it seems that it came only for android..:(.. viz., Burst Lock.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm also bored with the lock screen. And there ain't any cool lock screens available as well to use after jailbreak. After the release of The Amazing Spider Man and the way Peter Parker unlocks the door of one of the Os-corps Biological lab while sneaking out with that cool lock, I was hoping the developers would come with something like that. But it seems that it came only for android..:(.. viz., Burst Lock.

I happen to disagree. I have about 5 lock screens I cycle between but each person has their own tastes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice