New Iphone 4s Owner, Help!

oliviakelly

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
So i've had my iphone 4s for about a day now and it's been going great, until my brother got a hold of it! Now siri is narrating everything and wont allow me to put in my password in or anything so I cannot unlock it to get onto the actual phone, an:confused::confused::confused::confused:y help?
Iknow its probably stupid and sounds really simple but i've not had an Iphone before and I don't have a clue what i'm doing with it!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you've had your phone less than a day, I recommend that you just hook it up to iTunes and have it reset as new. It 'seems' as if the Accessibility VoiceOver feature was enabled, but I could be mistaken.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,
So i've had my iphone 4s for about a day now and it's been going great, until my brother got a hold of it! Now siri is narrating everything and wont allow me to put in my password in or anything so I cannot unlock it to get onto the actual phone, an:confused::confused::confused::confused:y help?
Iknow its probably stupid and sounds really simple but i've not had an Iphone before and I don't have a clue what i'm doing with it!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::(

I don't understand what you mean by Siri is narrating everything and you can't unlock your phone. Could you elaborate? What is it specifically doing? Did your brother change your password?

If you can get in, try going to Settings - General - Accessibility - And make sure Voice Over is off. Voice over speaks commands that are on the screen for the visually impaired.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2