Printing??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have an AirPrint compatible printer, it is easy. All you have to do select to print from within the email, text, newsreader or any app that allows for printing. Your device will detect the printer and print to it. If you do not have an AirPrint capable printer, I believe there are apps in the App Store that allows or assist you in printing to a Wi-Fi or a PC/Mac attached printer, but I've never used any of those apps. I have an AirPrint capable printer that works flawlessly. Anyway, I hope my reply was useful to you. Take care and have a great day. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok how can I print from my 4s and what apps do I need ect ect? Thanks all
You can print several ways via wifi. For the apps: you can start by looking in the store to see what the printer company you have offers. If you have an airprint capable printer you just need to make sure they share the same network. If it is just wifi only then there are various apps that can help. I don't remember any names right now because I have been using an airprint printer for awhile now.
Hope this information helps.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Lantronix has a wireless printing solution for iOS devices. Just configure it as a wireless print server on your network and save yourself from having to buy new printers, especially in business environments. Once all of your printers have been configured on your LAN, go back into the device and remove the default gateway. No need for the device to communicate to the Internet once it is set up properly.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought an HP Photosmart 5510 for $99 at Staples, and synced both my 4S and ipad3 to it. Took ten minutes and works flawlessly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods