Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

42 Posts
    Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

Default SIM card use in the USA

I recently bought an iPhone 4S after having 5 Blackberrys. I travel to Europe and I had Verizon unlock my phone. My question is this, I bought a One Sim Card to use overseas, can I put this in my phone while I'm in the USA, does it have any effect on my domestic use?

Thanks for your help.
    Q&A Jedi

3,344 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,327 Global Posts

It shouldn't have any effect on your iphone here in the states. Verizon's CDMA network should override it, plus it's unlikely that they have any carrier agreements here, but in any event the CDMA network should control things.
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

Default SIM card use in the USA

Hi, I'm using holidayphone during my foreign tour. They providing cheap and best services.These cards also allow you to receive free incoming calls in many countries. You can get international for your USA tour. It costs very low price than anyother international sim card. Also they are providing very good customer care services throgh online also.International SIM Cards reduce your cost of roaming by as much as 90% depending on the provider you use.
    international SIM
    Last edited by isabellaadamz; 09-21-2012 at 09:56 AM.