Youngest person you've seen with an iPhone?

Thorasgar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: youngest person you've seen with an iPhone?

The problem with this is when the child breaks the phone its a ton more to replace unless you have insurance- so if you add the $30 data plan plus another $10 for insurance you are looking at an additional $40 a month so a 9 year old can play angry birds and text with his friends.

I use the Ballistic HC and Otterbox cases. With the ballistic HC case I would frequently toss my phone 10 feet across the driveway and freak people out. After two years in the HC my 4 is in mint condition. Bought my second HC case on the shop here on sale for $25. Never bought insurance for it. A data plan is not required on t mobile.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site

My 15 year old daughter had a basic bare bones cell phone @ 10 years old just in case of emergencies and so my ex or I or out spouses could get ahold of her. at 13 she got my ex's hand me down 3G then her 4. If she does well in school and behaves, she can continue to use it. She also has to give us the passcode.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
youngest person you've seen with an iPhone?

I just purchased my son an iPhone 4S for his 13th birthday;)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

jrdfox

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

My nephew is 3 and knows how to use my wife's iPhone 5 better than she does, I mean talking, playing games, playing music and downloading music! Blows my mind!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

My two year old has a iphone 4 ( deactivated ) uses it for games movies .. My 6 year old has a iPad 2
Both can use them one there own and have for a while now

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Junius8

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

My 2 year old Godson knows to use my iPhone 4S place calls, play games, use the camera but hasn't grasp the texting part lol but very smart kid

dinaputri91

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

I got My First Iphone last 2 year, when i was 19 year old.. and i got Second Iphone 3Gs, because Iphone is kind of expensive here in indonesia..
but I ever seen a little boy 6 year old who was going to purchased new Case of Iphone 4S at Apple store in jakarta,
and it was surprised me because What else can he do with iphone4S 64 Gb other than playing games and Video and music :) and keep in touch with his parent too

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

My kids don't have iPhones, but they do have our old Androids. My 8 year old son has my old Infuse, and my 6 year old daughter has my wife's old Inspire.

1) There are no pay phones at school or anywhere else anymore.
2) If I can track the phone, I can track the kid.

Plus, they can have the games they want, and I don't have to load them on mine. I put Smart Limits on both lines, and parental controls takes care of most of the rest. I also see the phones every night, since they charge on my desk.

I may pass my 4S down to my daughter when the 5S comes out. We'll see how her Inspire is holding up.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

I deactivated my iPhone 4 when I got the 5 and loaded it up with games and videos and let my 3 year old use it. When we go out I just use my 5 as a hot spot so that she can still watch videos on it.

itsmycheeze

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

i have seen dang 4 year olds... thats right... 4 year oldS <--- (emphisis on the s on olds) with iphone 5s! this upsets me very much because that phone can be very use full but they use it for games and they don't know how use full that iphone device can be, i admit, i am 13 years old and i have an i pod 4, but i know how use full it is and i take full responsibility for it, now i didn't ask for one but my mom insisted i get it because she got one for each of my brothers and sisters, but you gotta remember i have an iPOD (POD) 4 and i don't know if it's good or bad but i'm willing to take responsibility for it.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

10...I saw a woman in Target buying her son one, so I said I was thinking of getting my niece one but I didn't know if 10 was too young. She said her son was 10 (he was a small 10). He got a gold 5S. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

What's worst than a kid with a cellphone?

A kid that gets hold of there moms iphone and Facetimed me all day long till the mom finally found out. Let's say I was a little pissed off 😖

Family can be hard on your iDevice

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site

My little sister's friend whose only 10 year old has an iPhone 5S.. And I'm like, she could afford one while I can only afford an iPhone 4S at the moment. Oh that feels...

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

My nephew is 11, his mom gave it to him for Christmas. BUT it's not activated, just her old iPhone 4s and he needs wifi lol

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I've seen kids that have to be younger then 5 that have iPhones.

iOS > Android! OS X > Windows!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Youngest person was probably my brother when I got him an iPhone 4 when he was just about 5 or 6

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

My, how times have changed!
5emyga8e.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2