Help with Gmail and cPanel emails

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I just got an iPhone 4S two days ago after using my father's for sometime. I liked it but I really enjoy emailing. I tried to setup my Gmail it was fine but never got any mail notifications I tried to look into the advanced settings and found out the iPhone will only allow Fetch or Manually for Gmail but no PUSH. So I read online some articles regarding how to enable PUSH on Gmail using Microsoft Exchange. Ok Gmail works fine now.

Now my cPanel email I can't get it to work with PUSH as on my BlackBerry or BlackBerry PlayBook :S I took me a month to figure how to make it push enabled on BlackBerry it was just by forcing IMAP. but on iPhone I can't seam to get it yet :S

Please help.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Can't help you with the iphone, just wanted to say hey, I know you from another world. ;)

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Can't help you with the iphone, just wanted to say hey, I know you from another world. ;)

Yeh, I think I saw you before somewhere else. but not technology related right? ... or It might be CrackBerry.. I think it is. Well yeh I've both iPhone and a BlackBerry still prefer the BlackBerry but using my iPhone as an iPod with a Data SIM.