Some Questions regarding AppStore

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I've posted a thread here about 2 or 3 months ago when I said that I am not able to get any great apps because my Credit Card belongs to Qatar so AppStore switches to the limited Qatar store. That time some tried to help and asked me to use iTune Card, some thought I use piracy.

Well I was thinking of creating a virtual credit card, many websites online offer virtual credit cards something as https://www.entropay.com/ for example. Because this Virtual Credit card should be in the US. Will AppStore allow me to switch my store to the US version that time?

Also got a question when AppStore takes 1$ out of my card does AppStore add it as credit on my account? Because I think I made an in-app purchase yesterday and my bank didn't notify me regarding any transaction.

Last last question Which RSS reader do you think is the best? I don't need an advanced one with social connection to many other apps. Just one that auto updates(Auto Sync) RSS Feeds, Read them and load images inside. That's it.

Apologize if I posted this thread in an inappropriate forum but I couldn't find any other section better. Thanks

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That would require me creating a new PayPal account. Do you think PayPal will allow me to use the same credit card on 2 accounts? Thanks

No it won't actually. I had 2 separate pay pal accts myself and had to use 2 different cards - one for each. If the one card you have you want to use on the new pay pal acct you have to set up a second one(card) on your original PayPal and then take out the one you want to use for the secondary PayPal acct -- as long as there are no pending transactions waiting to clear it will let you. Then you can add it to your second PayPal acct. but if you have transactions waiting to clear you have to wait before it will allow you to remove it.

Last edited:

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
No it won't actually. I had 2 separate pay pal accts myself and had to use 2 different cards - one for each. If the one card you have you want to use on the new pay pal acct you have to set up a second one(card) on your original PayPal and then take out the one you want to use for the secondary PayPal acct -- as long as there are no pending transactions waiting to clear it will let you. Then you can add it to your second PayPal acct. but if you have transactions waiting to clear you have to wait before it will allow you to remove it.

That's great thanks really for your help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2