Siri on 4S - How to manually add relationship data to Contacts
I am following the steps below on "How to manually add relationship data to Contacts." When I go to Add Field for my contact, I do not get the "relationship" options...
- Launch Phone and tap the Contacts tab, or launch the Contacts app
- Scroll down and tap on your Contacts card (the one listed in Settings, General, Siri, My Info)
- Tap the Edit button in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and tap the Add Field tab.
- Choose from one of the relationships listed; mother, father, brother, sister, child, friend, spouse, partner, assistant, manager or other.
- Type in the exact name or tap the Blue arrow to choose a Contact to put in that field.
- When you are done, tap the Done button.
- The contact is now stored as a relationship in your Contact card and you can ask Siri to “Call my mother” or whichever relationship you added.
"Choose from one of the relationships listed" - I do not see a field about relationships. I only get:
Phonetic First Name
Phonetic Last Name
FYI, my contact is setup as the Siri main contact (in settings). Also, my contacts are synced from Gmail. Maybe that makes a difference?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!