App Store Icon

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
What deice are you using? What do you mean you mean by how to recover it? There is no way to delete the icon, it should be a blue icon won the main home screen that says app store.

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPhone 4S, not jailbroken. I didn't think there was ANY way to do delete it, but it no longer is on my phone. Also, when a hook my phone up to my computer, I am unable to re-arrange my icons. Just sort of grayed out. I might add my 3 year old granddaughter had my phone, but I don't think she could have done this.

I realize that in the realm of problems, these are very small, but they are annoying and confusing!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sounds like somehow-someway your granddaughter was able to turn your restrictions to OFF for your app store app

check here: Settings > General > Restrictions > (here's where it gets confusing because you have to enter a password) > Installing Apps > ON

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
If Blink's answer does not work you can of course go into Settings / General / Reset / Rest Home Screen Layout, but you will lose ALL your folders (not apps).

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, guys! Apparently the 3 year old did do the deed. Now everything is password locked. I anticipate her figuring that out fairly soon. She's awfully good at working no only my phone, but her parents' Android phones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW