Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    iMore Intermediate

363 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,081 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by motoleo View Post
    Some people would say that it's like asking someone to put away their car for a week. Like, what's the point?

Other people say they use it to manage their lives, but of you had a life you wouldn't have a smartphone. Isn't that ironic?
    Using something that makes life easier isn't not having a life... My smartphone does so much to make things easier for me that I usually do have it in my hands all the time, I also have quite an active life so that statement is a little false. To each their own, if it makes your life easier then rock on!
    iMore Expert

910 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,559 Global Posts

I'd like to take away my boss and coworkers' phones for a week so they could pick up the pace!

via Tapatalk
    iPhone Nanite

7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    Cell phone addiction test - are you addicted to your cell phone?

i scored a 47% . not sure if that is good or bad
    I got addiction level of 26%, not bad.. I lost my phone for a month, i missed to call but i'm go playing on my laptop.
    iMore Guru

1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

Red face

I could as long as had access to a dumbphone that would ring if someone needed me. I don't have a home phone and haven't had one in over 10 years. I have to have some sort of way for people to get in touch with me besides carrier pigeons and smoke signals.

Edit: Took the quiz

Cell phone addiction test result
    Your cell phone addiction level is 23%
    iPhone Newbie

13 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Your cell phone addiction level is 20%

Low or no addiction. Your relationship with cell phones seems to be perfectly normal, therefore you have nothing to worry about. Your answers denote that you comprehend the potentialities of cell phones but, at the same time, you are not subdued to them. You could probably live a serene life even if cell phone did not exist. This is surely good! Write us if you liked this test.
    iPhone Newbie

16 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

They put me at like a 48%. If they included more smartphone features, I would be way higher.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #32  

587 Posts
    Global Posts
    892 Global Posts

These responses surprised me. I mean, yeah, I'm dependent on it, but I could just snap right back to independent in a heartbeat. A smartphone is a convinient accessory, not a necessity.
    iPhone Intermediate

101 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Default I have done it for 2 weeks BUT

I did it for two weeks but had to leave the country and did not want to be bother with SIM card . When I had a BB It was easier to travel over sea and switch SIMS. But I had to have my laptop with me.
    I beleive people or more Addicted to FACEBOOK. . I'm not I think its anti social and stuipt my opinion of course
    iMore Genius

5,873 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,460 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    seriously?! i cannot put it away for 1 hour let alone 1 week

i have a problem. known fact
    Same here, BLiNK. Only I have a bigger problem, because I can't put my iPhone down for 2 minutes!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12