Do those red badges annoy you?

Do the red notification badges annoy you?

• Yes

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You asked below if anyone has their badge icons all of them turned off and NO I don't but if the settings icon was included which I have not looked I would have liked to have turned that off showing me that I had the 5.1.1 software update I had to stare at.

In the IOS 5 forum I had posed that question and more people than not adviced me to do the update because it was stable so I did yesterday. It took a whole 15 mins. if that and I am glad I did because my OS seems stable so far and now I am charging my battery since I just got home to 100% and keeping an eye on it although yesterday I did alot and the battery meter did not move as much as usual, it seems when I am on wifi at home or work is when it really goes down, just thought I would throw that in...Sorry for the long answer.

Jan

so are you satisfied with your update?

Pablo Garay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I updated my iphone 4s to os6, but I still have the red (number 1) notification!! How can I get rid of it, I tried restoring the phone but can't get rid of it...anyone knows how to fix this?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I updated my iphone 4s to os6, but I still have the red (number 1) notification!! How can I get rid of it, I tried restoring the phone but can't get rid of it...anyone knows how to fix this?

Did you turn off badge icons for the app where your number one is showing?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They do annoy me, in that there's just so many it is not very useful, other than open each app to figure out what the badge means. They mean different things for different apps.

What would be cool to see is to have an option in Notification Center to show all open badges, and be able to scroll through what each one is...would be there regardless of whether a notification is specifically added to notification center...so even after dismissed, here's what you have for action.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
The red badges don't annoy me. It seems like they are serving their intended purpose which is to get your attention.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner