Hello, i`m lost
    i cant find any help about it
    i have an iphone 4s 16gb ( 5.0) from sprint, with sprint sim card, activeted,
    when i try to use a brazillian gsm sim card, ask for activation, i try but show me a message that can not active the iphone.
    i dont have a sprint account valid, there is any way to use with brazillian carrier?
    i tried sam pref, i tried that thing putting and taking out the sim card ( to active with celular data, but never show me this option)
    if you can help, thank you.
    05-15-2012 03:25 PM
    Hello, i`m lost
    i cant find any help about it
    i have an iphone 4s 16gb ( 5.0) from sprint, with sprint sim card, activeted,
    when i try to use a brazillian gsm sim card, ask for activation, i try but show me a message that can not active the iphone.
    i dont have a sprint account valid, there is any way to use with brazillian carrier?
    i tried sam pref, i tried that thing putting and taking out the sim card ( to active with celular data, but never show me this option)
    if you can help, thank you.
    Only Sprint can unlock it. Maybe gevey sim.
    05-15-2012 03:30 PM
    even with ultrasn0w?
    there is no ultrasnow for iphone 4s right now. but the jb for will be release in a few days (or weeks)
    probably the unlock tool will be too.
    05-15-2012 03:55 PM
    even with ultrasn0w?
    there is no ultrasnow for iphone 4s right now. but the jb for will be release in a few days (or weeks)
    probably the unlock tool will be too.

Just look for gevey sim.
    05-15-2012 04:48 PM
    about r-sim 3, i read somewhere that is possible with this, can anyone confirm it?
    thank you
    05-16-2012 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD