Need your guys help!

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have an htc rezound but had an iPhone 4, I have an upgrade I want to have the newest iPhone but no one knows when it is going to be released, is it too late to buy the 4s? And if I do buy it now how much I'll it sell for when the next iPhone is about to come out so I can buy the ip5 off contract?

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is speculated that the next iPhone will be released in the fall. When exactly? No one knows. Whether or not it is too late to buy the 4S depends on what exactly you want. If you want the latest iPhone then I recommend that you wait until the fall for the next released iPhone, especially if the HTC Rezound is working well for you, however, if you must change devices now then I recommend buying a refurbished 4S or an iPhone 4 to hold you over until you purchase the next iPhone at full rate. How much will the new iPhone cost off contract? I don't know, but I assume it will be in-line with the current price of the 4S, but don't quote me.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
It is speculated that the next iPhone will be released in the fall. When exactly? No one knows. Whether or not it is too late to buy the 4S depends on what exactly you want. If you want the latest iPhone then I recommend that you wait until the fall for the next released iPhone, especially if the HTC Rezound is working well for you, however, if you must change devices now then I recommend buying a refurbished 4S or an iPhone 4 to hold you over until you purchase the next iPhone at full rate. How much will the new iPhone cost off contract? I don't know, but I assume it will be in-line with the current price of the 4S, but don't quote me.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

I may just try and find one for a decent price off contract now and wait it out for the next iPhone

sent from my BAMF! reZound via tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a plan, my friend. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a an, my friend. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Prices for the 4s off contract are ridiculous I would rather pay full retail for the next iPhone honestly

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Prices for the 4s off contract are ridiculous I would rather pay full retail for the next iPhone honestly

I was under the impression that off an contract price was the price at full retail value. As for upgrading to the newest iPhone, I will definitely be buying it at full retail price if I think it's worth getting. I bought the 4S in October a week or so after it was released, but I got it under contract.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the 4s to me isn't worth 400 dollars of contract and I plan on selling the rezound and buying the 4s on contract most likely tonight or tmw i am willing to pay full retail for the next iPhone cuz I have a gut feeling its goin to be something special

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
My suggestion to you is buy one used off of Craig's List for the time being that way you can have the phone setup before you buy the new one and be familiar with iOS. Also make sure if it is a CDMA iPhone that the ESN is not bad or blocked or you will not be able to use it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh