Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Iphone 4s in Costa Rica, novice asking questions

I am trying to help a friend here in Costa Rica buy an iphone 4s. I don't know a thing about them but he wants one and he doesn't have internet access. I'd like opinions on the following:
    1. Is it true that it would be better to get one with as much memory as possible? Is there a break even point where it isn't worth paying for the extra memory?
    2. Since we live in Costa Rica, does a good, bad, or clean ESN mean anything for us? We don't have Verizon, Sprint, or etc. There is only the government owned phone company called ICE.
    3. Just out of curosity, if you have a Verizon phone with a bad ESN, couldn't you just have it activated at Sprint or some other phone company? See I told you I didn't know anything about these phones. The cell phone I have stores 200 phone numbers (names and numbers only) and makes/receives calls. That's all.
    4. Are there other questions that we should ask before he buys his iphone 4s?
    Thanks so much for your help, morlaine