Updated 5.1 iphone camera roll glitch?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so i plugged my iphone into my mac today and updated to the 5.1 software. after backing everything up and finishing the update i noticed there was a random picture in my camera roll "like i just took a picture" that i took 4 months ago and it decided to come back into my camera roll after updated the software for some odd reason. anyone know why it randomly showed back up and i didnt take a picture or move it there? ha

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
do you have your pics synced to a folder on your computer? if so, you may have synced it before and the photos were placed in a folder on your computer. then you deleted the pic off your phone, once you resynced it in itunes, it replace the pic back onto your phone again. uncheck the sync photos box in itunes with your phone plugged in and it should take care of that. then delete the pic off of the phone again and you should be set.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I had the EXACT thing happen when I upgraded to 5.1. Photo was one that I had forgotten about. It was not a photo synced from the computer or an old backup. It was a random photo that was not there before.

On a possibly related note, on 5.0.1 my camera would lock up when launching a LOT. Since 5.1 it hasn't done it once.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so are you worried about that one photo popping back up randomly from awhile ago? where could it of came from because it was not on there before but i remember taking it 3-4 months ago. what could it be?

iphonecamera

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I had the same thing happen with a picture I took on my iPhone camera but never have figured it out. I just assumed that it was something that I had synced to the computer and deleted on my phone.

Last edited:

reer2008

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
iPad.gif
On a possibly related note, on 5.0.1 my camera would lock up when launching a LOT. Since 5.1 it hasn't done it once.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox