Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joe_fresh
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

66 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Default Made the leap but now I am ready to leap back

As a semi loyal Apple lover and user I recently got fed up with the slow 3G speeds so I added a line to my account and bought a RAZR MAXX. The phone is amazing but it is not an iPhone. I was thinking of adding another line to my account and getting an iPhone but should I wait for the rumored next iPhone or make the leap now and maybe get the new one when it comes out?
    iPhone Pro

682 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

I'd wait for the next iPhone, since it should have LTE.

If you're thinking of adding "another line" then that could mean that you're pleased enough with your Razor Maxx to not get rid of it. If that's true then you might as well wait for the next iphone which is more than likely 6 months away.
    iMore Genius

6,429 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,810 Global Posts

Yeah. Just don't expect it to come out sooner than what was already mentioned.
    iMore Intermediate

304 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,608 Global Posts

So let me get this straight, You are going to keep adding lines to your account to get different devices at discounted rates? When you can probably buy one at craigslist or ebay for just shy of what you would spend for the added 20 or 40 bux a month for 2 years of un-used lines of service...SMH i can't seem to wrap my head around this concept.
    dictoresno likes this.