iPhone 4S must-know tips and tricks

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
just purchased my first iphone ever yesterday (4s, 32 gb, black) after being a long time android user, this has been incredibly helpful. glad i made the switch!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
idk if this has been mentioned in this thread yet or not, and i found this by accident LOL. Yesterday while on a call with my husband, i put him on speaker and wanted to turn the screen off so i pushed the sleep/on/off button and it wound up ending the call :eek: LOL

so while on a call instead of worrying about tapping the END button, hit the sleep/on/off button instead:)

you would think after having my 4S for 11mths now that i wouldve found this feature sooner:p LOL

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
idk if this has been mentioned in this thread yet or not, and i found this by accident LOL. Yesterday while on a call with my husband, i put him on speaker and wanted to turn the screen off so i pushed the sleep/on/off button and it wound up ending the call :eek: LOL

so while on a call instead of worrying about tapping the END button, hit the sleep/on/off button instead:)

you would think after having my 4S for 11mths now that i wouldve found this feature sooner:p LOL

I bet hubby wasn't happy with the new trick u found 😉

SpiritsFade

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

This didn't work for me. I wish it did would be really nice. I miss being able to hard end a call like a blackberry could

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
The one little trick I like to use on occasion is if i screw up typing something, tx/imsg/email/contacts/etc, I can give my iPhone a quick shake and a box pops up with "undo typing" tap and it'll clear out everything you just typed to a clean slate:)

WOW! that's so coooooool. For years with my iPhone I wasnt aware of this. haha. thank you so much ;)

kmvaami

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Had problems with sound recently. Have noticed this with iPad, iPod etc. When I use an Apple cord The sound is disabled. If I use another brand I hear the sounds again. I can consistently repeat this with my available cords. Just found the ring tones (except the Phone call ring) also were muted. Also noticed some Apple cords will charge others only maintain the electricity to the device. Maybe the charging cord mute sound and the others do not? Also earphones affect this also.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi there =)

It is not a tip nor a trick, but asking about one =P I was able to change the background on my device but is there a way to change the themes? (The apps shape). I got used to R2D2 customization so I was wondering if there was something similar possible with my 4S. Thanks =)

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi there =)

It is not a tip nor a trick, but asking about one =P I was able to change the background on my device but is there a way to change the themes? (The apps shape). I got used to R2D2 customization so I was wondering if there was something similar possible with my 4S. Thanks =)

Unfortunately not on an un-jailbroken iOS device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods