NEED HELP!!!!! Cloud music app on iPhone

Jjwertz1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have around 100 gb of music witch I want to upload to a cloud that I could listen to on all my ios devices and let others log in to the music cloud at the same time.. Is there any cloud service witch has a app for iOS witch allows you to shuffle through your on line libary and allow more then one person to log in at the same time?? iCloud won't be a good Idea because you have to log in under that apple Id in order for it to work. And I'm looking for something that I could share with whole family on the go. Thx in advance for all your replies.

An Dropbox player boxy tunes allows you to download a song at a time they don't have a select all for a folder. And there is no option to shuffle through the songs as well....

plokhoj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You definitely should try Eddy Cloud Music. It puts all connected cloud drive into one music library and has advanced options. For example you can use one paid OneDrive account or create 10 Google Drive account, upload your music to the cloud and stream it with Eddy. All songs will be added automatically as soon as you connect your cloud drives. It supports unlimited number of connected accounts.

Also Eddy supports SoundCloud and native iPhone/iPad library. It's universal app and you can get on the App Store - just search for "eddy cloud" and it will be on the first place. Enjoy!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You definitely should try Eddy Cloud Music. It puts all connected cloud drive into one music library and has advanced options. For example you can use one paid OneDrive account or create 10 Google Drive account, upload your music to the cloud and stream it with Eddy. All songs will be added automatically as soon as you connect your cloud drives. It supports unlimited number of connected accounts.

Also Eddy supports SoundCloud and native iPhone/iPad library. It's universal app and you can get on the App Store - just search for "eddy cloud" and it will be on the first place. Enjoy!

You just replied to a 3 year old post. SMH!

plokhoj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
As well as you :) So who nows, maybe Jjwertz1 still needs help with this issue and finally he has gotten an answer.

Just joking, sorry for this I didn't notice time stamp when I was writing an answer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro