Lets try this again Photo Albums makeing me mad

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have several photo stram and photo libarys. i don't know where they come from and can delete them.
I also sysnc a folder from my pc and it pulled in photos from another folder. I really really really hate hate the way this folder system works on the Iphone. Anyone can help me. YES I know how to delete from the camara roll who doesn't. So please I need EXPERT advice. does anyone now a app the will help. I'm might have to make this my 1st and last Iphone. What a shame.:mad:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Are you trying to say the photos are not yours, or that you don't know how they got on your iPhone?

Your photostream photos come from your iOS devices attached to your iCloud address. Your libraries come from the folders you chose to sync from your computer. You can get rid of them by going to your iTunes settings, and unchecking the folders you don't want showing up on your iPhone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The only way for them to get onto your iPhone is if a) you took them on your iPhone, b) you have them in your PhotoStream (perhaps took them with another iPhone or iPad linked to the same iCloud account), or c) if you are syncing the folder containing them on your computer.

Oh yea, or if someone emailed them to you and you saved them to your camera roll from the email.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR