Delete multiple contacts at once

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
there are so many apps tool - trick .
i checked and work for me this idea you can try it,
just plug ur iphone and open itune then go at info tick on sync contact with outlook also check option replace info on iphone tick on contact then sync it will ask merge or remove then press remove
it sure will work just try it.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to delete multiple contacts at once? I have over 100 contacts I no longer need in my phone, but I CAN'T lose all of my contacts. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Or if there is an app to do this, that would be great too. I'm also jailbroken, so there has to be some way to do this...Thanks in advace!

Spring Clean. The best application available on the app store to delete multiple contacts in a second. It's totally free and it's super amazing and simple.

Jacob Widrick

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Login to your iCloud account online, click "contacts". From there I just held down the shift key and selected the ones that were in a row that I wanted to delete, then hit the delete key.
This is the fastest way I have found.

Abhey

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Download app name Groups. It's very easy to delete multiple contacts and you can create groups of your contacts too and send multiple messages

Micheline

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Delete multiple contacts

Wonderful solution using the groups app with Quibix. Integrates seamlessly with iPhone . Thanks so much. It was easy and fast. Life saver :)

Krishnaa Ananth

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Superb app! Contacts Duster really works, the limit of 10 seems to have been removed, I can selectd & delete all 7893 contacts at one go or pick & choose as I want. Enjoying it every min. Thanks awesum Guys!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Superb app! Contacts Duster really works, the limit of 10 seems to have been removed, I can selectd & delete all 7893 contacts at one go or pick & choose as I want. Enjoying it every min. Thanks awesum Guys!
7893 was. Indeed, too many. I'm not even going to ask. I'm just glad you got it straightened out. :)

ChinaEye

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
i have 2 iphone (iphone 4S and 7) with me and both has the same contacts in it. if
i do what was told below, will the other contacts at the other phone will be deleted too?
Because i used the same iCloud account for both unit.
As I will use the 7 onwards and passed the 4S to my son. Pls advise. Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77