Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

33 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Angry phone wont connect to data network

every day i have to restart my phone because it stops connecting to the data network. once i restart it, it connects no problem but sometime in the next day or two it wont connect again and i have to restart it.

this doesnt seem right. any suggestions?

Last edited by velvetelvis; 03-24-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    iPhone Pro

682 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

what carrier do you have? You may want to take it in to their store so they can take a look and see what's wrong.

Does WiFi work fine?
    iMore Intermediate

229 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,131 Global Posts

Had a friend who had an iPhone 4, then upgraded to a 4S and gave me the SIM for the 4S and he kept the phone. Long story short after a few days of using a 4S with his 4 Sim he was having the same issue.
    He called ATT and had them update the account and no problems.
    You need to provide us with more info to be able to help you better trouble shoot.
    iMore Newbie

40 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts

My bad. Wifi works. I'm on AT&T. I know, that alone might be my problem. But I never had this problem with my wp7 phone. The sim was new with the phone. Going to try restoring to new phone settings and see how that works before going in.
    iMore Beginner

66 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

I'm on Verizon and I have a 4S and I too am having that issue. Sometimes when I go to connect to the web, Facebook, Tweetbot/Twitter or anything else web related I have this same issue.