Is your iPhone your alarm clock?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Is your iPhone your alarm clock and only alarm clock? If so, do you use Apple's clock all, or some other app? What ringtone do you use for your alarm?

Me? I use the sock app and my iPhone is my only alarm clock. I use "Harp" for my alarm ringtone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I use my iPhone as my sole alarm, but the stock app doesn't give me enough choices to wake up to, so I use Holiday Alarm. (It was my pick of the week wayyyyy back.) It takes advantage of the iPhone's background ability so that you don't have to worry about it, but it will use music from your collection rather than just ringtones. I love it!

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
It's my backup incase I forget to set my radio/clock one. Heck yesterday I forgot to set both and luckily woke up just as it should have been going off or I would have been screwed for work (know how hard it is for a work to call someone in at 11:30pm, well it's hard so I'm sure they don't want me missing.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Nope.
I use a clock ray-did-dee-o.

There have been times I use it, but tis not my main alarm. However, when I do, I made a ringtone from Pink Floyd "Time" many years ago. That will get you up.

:)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ive taken my alarm clock off my end table altogether & I use my iPhone as my only alarm clock with the native app already on the phone. Marimba is the tone I use. :)

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
My wife's iPhone 4 is our alarm clock, using the default app, with the 'alarm' sound as the tone.
Only on a rate occasion I'll set mine, again using the default app, and the same tone as hers, 'alarm'.

I use to hate hearing her alarm go off, it seems now I've gotten use to it...

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I use mine (currently) with the stock app and my iHome clock radio dock with 3d sound. I still haven't tried any other apps such as the iHome ones.

bhappy11

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I use my iPhone only. I use marimba, then in ten minutes bell tower, then in five minutes alarm sound.

I only trust my cell phones for alarms. Ever since a couple years back we would some how
Lose power in the middle of the night.
iPhone has not let me down yet. Oh and I use the stock alarm clock.

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I wake up to some Street Fighter Music at 6 AM and Sleep for a bit and at 630, I wake up to some music from Disneyland's Tiki Room. On weekends, I wake up to some Lady Antebellum.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have always used the stock app and have used my own tones. I jump between older wrestling themes.
Just something about waking up to an Undertaker toll.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro