View Poll Results: Do you have your battery percent showing?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

142 90.45%
  • No

15 9.55%
    I HAVE to have mine showing. My problem is I think my battery is lower than it actually is. Then it stresses me out. It looks like I have like 20% but I actually have like 40%.
    11-17-2012 02:39 PM
    I HAVE to have mine showing. My problem is I think my battery is lower than it actually is. Then it stresses me out. It looks like I have like 20% but I actually have like 40%.
    KTJ
    Have you tried turning your phone off then on to see if it displays a more realistic % of what your you feel it should?
    Just a thought.
    Good Luck
    11-17-2012 08:51 PM
    I think the percentage is wrong.

I think you misunderstood. I don't think the percent is wrong, I just get stressed g I don't know exactly how much battery I have.

Nothing is wrong with my percent.

-----
    Sent from Tapatalk, typos provided by the iPhone keyboard.
    11-17-2012 08:57 PM
    I think the percentage is wrong.

I think you misunderstood. I don't think the percent is wrong, I just get stressed g I don't know exactly how much battery I have.

Nothing is wrong with my percent.

-----
    Sent from Tapatalk, typos provided by the iPhone keyboard.
    Okie Dokie
    Good Luck
    11-17-2012 09:21 PM
    I have mine showing. Always turn that on first thing whenever setting up a phone. I wish there was a way to clear out the status bar, like not having the little clock showing all the time, or not having the rotation lock showing all the time. Also, still don't understand the need for 2 spinning wheels when dates loading.
    11-17-2012 11:17 PM
    I always have mine showing. Otherwise it's hard to know exact stats
    11-18-2012 01:10 AM
    I have mine turned off with all my other devices i usually have it to show but on the iphone it is depressing to watch it drain so quickly all day so over past few weeks ive had it turned off. much more happier now.
    11-18-2012 09:50 PM
    I don't trust pictures. I have to have the percentage. Good news or bad, it has to be real.
    11-18-2012 11:13 PM
    Why wouldn't you want the battery showing?
    11-19-2012 02:13 AM
    I hate not having my battery percentage showing. So sad
    11-21-2012 07:22 PM
    I shut mine off a couple of months ago, and have been going without the % showing since. There was a short withdrawl period, and I always looked to have a charger handy. I even blew the dust off my Mophie Juice Pack case. Now, I don't start to mind the battery until it turns red.

PLENTY!
    Who has their battery percentage showing?-plenty.jpg

Ok, now I have to plug it in.
    Who has their battery percentage showing?-recharge.jpg
    12-08-2012 12:23 PM
    I have a blackberry and I use meterberry. I find when the percentage is showing I worry more about the battery. Every 1% it drops I scrutinize. I'm a battery nut so I have a few spare ones for my blackberry and even a seidio extended one for long days. I'd prefer to look at the meter than the number because it's 1 less thing I worry about in the day.

Sent using Tapatalk
    12-09-2012 12:43 AM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD