Is my usage stats normal?

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Usage was 6 hours, standby was 13 hours and battery remaining was 10%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it depends, what were you doing in those six hours? Did you close your apps after you used them?

I can usually go a full day with heavy usage, and still have about 30% battery left before I charge it at night. Other times, if I'm not using it all that much within a day, I will have about 80% battery left.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Usage was 6 hours, standby was 13 hours and battery remaining was 10%.

Actually, those aren't bad stats. As long as the on time is less than standby, you are in good shape. If you are not using anything during the standby time, you may have an app that needs to be force closed.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
also depends on whether you were on WiFi or 3G all day, 3G usually uses more power than WiFi. I can usually get about 6-7 hours of usage and about 15-18 hours of standby

crigga84

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Wifi was on all day and I never left the house.

I'm pretty happy with the stats in all fairness. Just wanted to find out if it was normal.

I try to close apps when not in use but forget. I wish Apple to devise something, like perhaps keep your last five apps open and close the rest.

MMania79

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
usage time

I find I get between 6-9 hours. All depending on what Im doing. When Im playing a lot of games, Im in the lower end of that range. Where as if I listen to some podcasts and music, its in the higher range.