What's the worst thing you could say about your iPhone?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna have to disagree with the home button. I have several Androids and use a lot of devices with without a physical home button and they are annoying and not all as responsive. Also, the home button on the iPhone can wake the device up, which I use a lot... Can't do that with capacitive buttons.

I had Androids too and the way I woke mine up was to tap on the power key. The large home button is part of the reason why they can't make the screen a little larger. I never really understood why Apple had to put such a large home button on the iPhone when a smaller one would have accomplished the same results and made more room on the screen itself.

Sent from my LTE iPad using Tapatalk HD.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Remove Home Button ( I have the creepy feeling I'm gonna wear it out)
Add Bedside Mode (like BlackBerry)
Ability to sort the order in which Reminders displays
Ability to delete multiple text messages.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm gonna have to disagree with the home button. I have several Androids and use a lot of devices with without a physical home button and they are annoying and not all as responsive. Also, the home button on the iPhone can wake the device up, which I use a lot... Can't do that with capacitive buttons.

If and when Apple tosses the home button, it'll work and be done right.

You can wake the device up with the power button too :)

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Things we don't like.

1. Notification light. Oh, boy does it need that. It is soooo much nicer to just glance at a phone and know you have a msg, or missed call without having to turn it on.
2. A bigger screen would be nice. 3.7 - 4.0"
3. Gestures!!
4. Better way of multi-tasking.

Hope this does not sound like we don't like our phones, for we do very, very much. However, you asked so I think those would be very nice additions.

:)

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't really have any complaints other than the camera rattle begin annoying. It's not really a problem though, just a cosmetic annoyance.

Apple Ifad

May 25, 2010
Visit site
It was a horrible horrid phone (the iPhone 4). Would push buttons during a call, mute during a call, hang up during a call. I had to get a app, call guard and then activate it DUI g the call to prevent it. Then jailbreak to have a better fix but was still lacking. That proximity sensor issue on the iPhone 4 was horrible and Apple never aknowledged it.

iPhone 4s issue fixed. Worst thing I can say about it is there is no jailbreak out yet for the 4s with 5.1, untearhered.

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It was a horrible horrid phone (the iPhone 4). Would push buttons during a call, mute during a call, hang up during a call. I had to get a app, call guard and then activate it DUI g the call to prevent it. Then jailbreak to have a better fix but was still lacking. That proximity sensor issue on the iPhone 4 was horrible and Apple never aknowledged it.

iPhone 4s issue fixed. Worst thing I can say about it is there is no jailbreak out yet for the 4s with 5.1, untearhered.

Whoa! Ip4 that bad?! Got to agree one thing. We need untethered JB for ip4s 5.1 :)

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
It needs a stronger vibrate, particularly since so many of these phones have a case on them. Perhaps an adjustment for the strength of the vibration so that folks without cases can keep it mellow.

I should be able to use any sound I record or any songs I download from the Rhapsody app to use for the ringer or any other alert without using iTunes. I can't imagine why it's necessary to use iTunes for something as simple as changing the ringtone. I despise iTunes and will avoid putting it on any computer if possible.

That stuff aside, it's a damn sweet phone.

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
The worst thing I could say?

Hmm, well... Uh... Hold on...

How about... No, I like that... Uh maybe Safari could... No, that doesn't bother me...

Uuuuh... Let me get back to you. :p

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
It's a great speed improvement over the iP4. Siri is not that useful, more hype than help... perhaps I just haven't learned how to "talk nice" to it yet? Compared to my iP4, the iP4S screen is a grease magnet :-O iP4 would almost basically clean itself after face grease/debris got on it. iP4S it just sits there and I have to wipe it down. It's extremely noticeable difference and I"m actually thinking of returning it because I can't help but wonder if my oleophylic (clearly NOT oleophobic) screen is a defective :rolleyes:

iMoose

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I find my iPhone lacking in two areas:

1. I want a color customizable notification light on the front of the device. The present notification system is bad but it could easily be fixed. Having to constantly pick up the device and check for missed messages is ridiculous.

2. Different sound profiles. There's times I only want to be alerted to calls and not texts or emails. I should be able to set that.

That's my 2 cents.

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You can't set the alarm just for vibrate. I've downloaded a bunch of alarm apps but none are consistent. I've settled for having my sound set at very low with the vibrate to wake me up. Seems like such a simple thing and I don't understand why that option doesn't exist.

The other thing is that it's sooo nice really you need to put a case on to protect it but I love the way it looks and hate having to put on a case so I'm just extra careful. :D

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate being tied to iTunes for everything music related. I miss the freedom Android allowed for music downloads. I enjoy underground music that isn't always in iTunes. I have no was of downloading that on the go with my iPhone. I wish I could make any song a ringtone like Android.

g8slord

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I would say the multi tasking sucks. Wish it was much quicker and easier to flip between apps. Something similar to WebOS with card views and gestures for multi tasking would be awesome. Also hate that random calls I can hear the user but they can't here me. Once this happens I have to reboot to get it to work right.